Sunday 29 April 2007

week up to 30 April

  • Tuesday: Dynamics - numerous 66m swims, but nothing fab.
  • Wednesday: 7x long slow dynamics, longest one took 2:38s - need to stretch this out more, more, more...
  • Thursday: Statics - 8 x 1:30s short CO2 (was a bit of a push)
  • Friday: swim - 6 x 100m free on 1:50s (felt great - might have to drop to 1:45s repeats), then 5 x 50m breast on 1 min.
  • Saturday: well deserved rest day!
  • Sunday: I was feeling a bit lazy so did dry statics: 3min long CO2 - was fairly easy - ready to step it up a little...
  • Monday: haven't done it yet, but will do yoga after work - might have to skip the lunch time dry statics in the park since work is a bit chaotic. :(

Lowest resting pusle noted for the week was 48 beats/min. Dropping fast eh!

Next week I need to start doing 3:15s long CO2. Was hoping to step up the short CO2 too, but I'm not ready yet. It's also time to try a long wet static. I'll drop my 100m swim repetitions down to 1:45s. I also have to factor in some backstroke in my warm down as my shoulders have started knotting up again.

No comments: