Sunday 4 November 2007

training, or lack of...

This week's been quite good. Did a 5:23s no-warm up static followed by CO2 training of 8 x 1:30s with one breath in between. I also pulled off a 139m dynamic, and it feels like there's still a lot of room for improvement. I'm pleased to be finally making some advancements in this area. My fancy new fin is going to arrive in a couple of weeks, and I'd like to hit the end of the pool (150m) by then so I can see if it's the fin that really makes a difference or not. Haven't done much fitness work at all and have been drinking wine pretty regularly, which really won't change before the end of the year as work is hectic and the social calendar has been blown out of all proportion. Very excited that Will Trubridge is going to come and run a course or two over here for us. We feel a bit isolated over here in NZ sometimes.

No comments: