Friday 22 June 2007

week ending 25 June

Well, I'm really looking forward to sunshine. I'm early this week as we head off tomorrow. Don't know how much more I'll add to this section of the blog for a while...
Training is going OK.

  • Tuesday - statics, short CO2, Braedon and I debated as to whether I did 6 or 7 x 1:40s. I reckon I did 7. It felt like heaps...
  • Wednesday - dry statics, 3:30s, then 4 mins, then 5 mins.
  • Thursday - 105m with a huge tummy ache. Wasn't too bad.
  • Friday - did yoga
  • Saturday - squeezed in a quick DNF session before we left: 118m pb! :)
  • Monday - remembered to hold my breath before the weird Chinese breakfast, did 4 & 4:30.

It's pretty much dry statics from here on in... fun.

2 comments:

Gavin Gray said...

"Well, I'm really looking forward to sunshine"
I'm jealous all right, only getting
colder down here in the south...
Apparently a few events of snow on it's way chc wise.

Think of the upside
Least the dry statics will bore you to sleep on the flights :)
But they're really working well for you.Can't argue with the results.

gav

phil said...

K & B

Looks like you guys got away just in time. Snow on the Rimutaka's that is not melting and a huge southerly blowing through. I was out at the airport yesterday for half an hour and got so cold I couldn't talk. Hope the flights went well and you guys are nice and warm.

P