Thursday 14 June 2007

Week ending 11 June

Well, well, well. An interesting week. I have no idea what I did as it was so long ago - maybe it'll come back if you can keep reading through my waffle. Again I was tired and no more break throughs for me - perhaps the opposite. Finished up altitude training (15th session) on Thursday morning. It was so nice to "sleep-in" on Friday. I had Friday off before the competition - probably needed more - that's a seperate blog entry... Anyway, it's all a build up for three weeks from now. Had a good (hard out) swim on Wednesday, and did 10x1:20s dry statics in the evening. Tuesday I did some shocking dynamics, I think I did about 95m max followed by about 5 swims between 75-80m each - feeling a bit wobbly after most of them. Monday I missed yoga but can't remember why - oh yeah, public holiday, I had a rest day after a big weekend of too much training.

I'm pulling back on the fitness stuff now and will have a few rest days before pushing anything again. Will see what the weekend brings, but the diary pages are almost full, so it's not looking good for catching up on sleep and relaxing...

I'm being called off to bed by Braedon (and Minnow) now and feel I should probably listen.

No comments: