Tuesday 28 September 2010

Wanaka Freediver Homestay

I just wanted to let you know that Deep South Freedivers is now offering a freedive homestay. Come and stay in stunning Wanaka, New Zealand, train with me daily (pool or lake - it's warming up now) and I'll coach you, receive full board (meals and basic accomodation) and have a bit of spare time to explore the region. Please comment with your email if you're interested (I won't post it) and I'll send you some more information. As of 1 October I no longer have work so have plenty of time that you could benefit well from.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Katfish :-)
though I live very far from Kiwiland, unfortunately, I m interested in getting some coaching;
send me mail if you have some time;
cheers.

KatFish said...

Hi Eric
Yes, I offer a remote coaching service, but you haven't given me your email address. Please email me at DSFreedivers@gmail.com for more info.
Kat