Sunday 26 April 2009

Recollections

I had a wonderful time in the Bahamas, met some beautiful people and learned a lot. I was generally disappointed by the loss of training time firstly due to the unfortunate squeeze event, then the tiny, nagging sinus issue that I feel I would have hardly noticed should I not been diving. But the Bahamas is a beautiful place and once I sat back and started relaxing and breaking down the social/geographical barriers between the two different accomodation locations, it was pretty enjoyable. I was anticipating going deeper than 52m but with the limited number of deep dives I managed to complete it was problematic to keep pushing. I still have no issues with equalisation (when healthy), so am keen to see how I go later in the year when I will finally have time on my hands to train at depth.

I will put up some photos of the people.

No comments: