Thursday 17 July 2008

Monofin saga fin four or five

Well, after much agony over fins Leaderfins decided to offer me a refund so now after nine months of waiting I'm back to square one with no fin, or just the old black one. Kerian has kindly offered to loan me his constant weight fin to use for the moment so I hopefully can keep on progressing. I've ordered a hyperfin from Triton. The service was great and Max reckons he can have it in NZ within three weeks, which means I'll have it before the competition. I did have to spend a bit more to get it couriered, but I think it's worth it if only for my general sanity. He's promised to package it very well. I'll keep you updated as to how it all goes.

1 comment:

Smurfie's freediving log said...

While it's sad that you had to go through all that agony, it's great to hear you've chosen Max as an alternate. Apparently he's building next season's hyperfins for Team Ukraine at the moment, so I reckon you'll have yours sooner than later.

Do post up pictures and a report! =)