Sunday 27 July 2008

DYN from under water

As you can probably see from these two videos there is still much work to do. Here's what I'm working on:

  • consistant number of kicks per length, which means keeping the power up, more kicks seems to add a lot of time per length time too.
  • not arching through my back (the fin that's on it's way is meant to be more neutral in the water as I'm so buoyant I don't need a floating fin).
  • not moving my hands up and down so much - this should also be resolved by a more neutral fin
  • trying to get more out of my abs and less from my legs - however I do seem to resolve this once the lactic builds up in my legs
  • consistantly achieving more with a fin than without (sadly I've only done 2 dives with a mono that are longer than my DNF PB)
  • positive outlook on wearing a fin

No comments: