Thursday 6 August 2009

My Trip of a Lifetime

I have just started out on my “trip of a lifetime”. Thanks to the recession there's not a great deal of architectural work on in NZ and it seemed like a good time to get away and see what I'm capable of.

Here's the outline of my itinerary:

24 July NZ to Stockholm, Sweden
28 July Gothenburg, Sweden
3 August Aarhus, Denmark
10 August Lyskil, Sweden, for Nordic Deep freediving competition
16 August Aarhus, Denmark, for AIDA individual indoor World Champs
23 August Copenhagen, Denmark
26 August Cairo, Egypt
29 August Dahab, Egypt, for Triple Depth freediving competition and general depth training
4 November Madrid, Spain
7 November Miami, USA
8 November Long Island, Bahamas, for AIDA individual depth World Champs
8 December Miami, USA
21 December Quito, Ecuador, for tours around the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador, Peru & Bolivia
7 February Buenos Aires, Argentina
11 February Santiago, Chile
23 February Arrive home

I intend to keep a bit of a trip diary going on my blog during this time, so watch this space!

3 comments:

Sanne Buurma said...

Looks like a nice trip of a lifetime indeed!! Go out there and have fun on the various trips.

Good luck with travelling and all the competitions.

Jorg said...

Wow, what a trip! Looking forward to following it. Enjoy!

Kars said...

Hi Kathryn,

I was hoping to see you in Scandinavia, but my employer decided different. Now I'm trying for Tripple Depth in, and I'm just reading your blog and see you're there too, nice, catch you later, I love to see some of your work too!

Love, Courage and Water,

Kars